Wireless Measurement Read WiMER Series 2Product ID:
Share this Product
WiMER2 is the WiMER designed for Fowler/Sylvac users. It collects readings from Fowler/Sylvac instruments with RS232 outputs and transmits data wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to iPhone/iPad.
WiMER2 is also able to power the instrument connected to it if needed.
Crankshaft Deflection Test Rotor Runout Test Bore Measurement Surface Profile Test
- Micrometer 54-815-xxx
- Micrometer 54-866-xxx
- Micrometer 54-870-xxx
- Caliper 54-100-xxx with data output
- Caliper 54-110-xxx
- Dial Indicator 54-530-xxx
- Test Indicator 54-562-xxx
Dimensions: 2.50 in x 1.63 in x 0.80 in mm Resolution: 0.00005 in/0.001 mm (depending on instrument) Measurement Range: 0.5 in/12.7 mm (depending on instrument) Sampling Frequency: 10 HZ Wireless Transmission Range: up to 20 m (indoors)/30 m (outdoors) Working Temperature: 0 - 50ºC Battery: 850 mAh rechargeable Battery Life: 20 hrs Charging: 5 VDC USB
Apple Watch Compatible
- Companion Apple Watch App for MultiGage Reader on iPhone
- View wireless measurement devices readings on your wrist
- Start/stop continuous data recording or capture single reading by tapping on Apple Watch
AndroidDownload the free Android app here.
WindowsWith this USB Bluetooth Dongle and our FREE software Dial-Reading, you can also stream WiMER2 readings wirelessly to any Windows PC running Win7 or later.
LabVIEWLabVIEW is also in the list of compatible platforms. We provide this Dial Reading VI covering device scanning, connection and data collection, and you can build your application on top of it.
- WiMER2 Base with RS232 Connector x1
- Micro-USB Charging Cable x1
- USB Power Adapter x1
User Manual x1
- BLE Dongle (Optional)
*Required for PC use
- Data Cable (Optional)
- Extended Warranty (Optional)