Wireless Measurement Read WiMER Series 1Product ID:
Share this Product
WiMER1 is a wireless measurement device connecting to digital instruments. It reads Mitutoyo digital micrometer/dial/caliper readings and communicates wirelessly with iPhone/iPad via Bluetooth Low Energy, allowing user to view real-time plot directly on the screen of iPhone/iPad.
Crankshaft Deflection Test Rotor Runout Test Bore Measurement Surface Profile Test
- Caliper Series 500, 551, 552, 573
- Height Gage Series 192, 570, 574
- Micrometer Series 227, 293, 314, 317, 323, 324, 326, 331, 342, 343, 369, 389, 395, 406, 422
- Caliper Series 573
Dial Indicator Series 543 with SPC output Dial Indicator Series 575 Thickness Gage Series 547 Digimatic Caliper Gage Series 209 More
Feel free to confirm with us if you are not sure about the compatibility of your Mitutoyo device with WiMER.
Dimension: 2.50 in x 1.63 in x 0.80 in Resolution: 0.0005 in/0.001 mm (depending on instrument) Measurement Range: 0.5 in/12.7 mm (depending on instrument) Sampling Frequency: 10 HZ Wireless Transmission Range: up to 20 m (indoors)/30 m (outdoors) Working Temperature: 0 - 50ºC Battery: 400 mAh rechargeable Battery Life: 60 hrs Charging: 5 VDC USB
Apple Watch Compatible
- Companion Apple Watch App for MultiGage Reader on iPhone
- View wireless measurement devices readings on your wrist
- Start/stop continuous data recording or capture single reading by tapping on Apple Watch
Download the free Android app here.
WindowsWith this USB Bluetooth Dongle and our FREE software Dial-Reading, you can also stream WiMER1 readings wirelessly to any Windows PC running Win7 and later.
LabVIEWLabVIEW is also in the list of compatible platforms. We provide this Dial Reading VI covering device scanning, connection and data collection, and you can build your application on top of it.
- WiMER1 Base x1
- Trigger Switch x1
- Micro-USB Charging Cable x1
- USB Power Adapter x1
User Manual x1
- BLE Dongle (Optional)
*Required for PC use
- Data Cable (Optional)
- Extended Warranty (Optional)