Motionics ShakerWatch is an iPad-based vibration analyzer specialized for shale shakers. This kit comes with a ShakerWatch Tri-axial accelerometer with magnetic base that can be attached to a test point to measure vibrations in three directions. It packs a precise accelerometer, a powerful onboard processor and a Bluetooth Low Energy radio module.
The onboard precise accelerometer sensor guarantees an accurate and simultaneous acceleration measurement in three orthogonal directions. The powerful processor manages raw signal collection with a user configurable sampling rate and data block size. The Bluetooth Low Energy module enables two-way communication with smart devices to allow the user to send commands to the accelerometer to initiate data collection and receive recorded data in batch.
In the ShakerWatch App, users can perform orbit test on 6 points on the shaker machine with X-Y orbit plots and auto-calculated RPM, G force, stroke and angle. Other related tests like bump test, side displacement movement and support structure test can also be performed within the app using the same hardware. After each, a PDF test report can be generated with a simple button tap. Test records with all collected raw signals and test reports are stored in a local database, and can be accessed and exported later for further analysis.
- Accelerometer Type: Tri-axial
- Measurement Range:±40g
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 1 - 1000 Hz
- Resonant Frequency: 5500 Hz
- ADC: 16 bits
- Sampling Rate: 500 to 4000 Hz
- Data Block Size: 256 to 4096 samples
- Data Transmission Range: 98ft
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 140°F
- Dust/Water Protection: IP66
- Battery: Li-Po battery
- Battery Life: 80hrs
- Charging Time: 3 to 4hrs
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
ShakerWatch is an iPad application that can connect to the ShakerWatch wireless accelerometer and perform various tests for shale shaker vibration analysis.
- Wireless tri-axial vibration signal acquisition
- Orbit test with auto calculated RPM, G force, stroke and angle
- Interactive vibration waveform, wide range FFT spectrum, X-Y orbit plot (G Motion Plot)
- Bump test with auto major frequency detection
- Side displacement test with color-coded out-of-tolerance judgement and user-configurable thresholds
- Support structure movement test with x, y, z and overall velocities
- Attach test photos to test records
- Auto PDF test report generation
- Local database and test record manager
- Export test data in Excel file and PDF test report
ShakerWatch Wireless Accelerometer USB Charging Cable USB Power Adapter
- ShakerWatch iPad App
- Protective Carrying Case