VibeSense Wireless Tri-Axial Vibration AccelerometerProduct ID:
Motionics VibeSense Tri-axial accelerometer is a wireless solution for condition monitoring of vibration in machineries. It packs a precise accelerometer, a powerful onboard processor, hall effect switch, wireless charging, and a Bluetooth Low Energy radio module.
The onboard precise accelerometer sensor guarantees an accurate and simultaneous acceleration measurement in three orthogonal directions that can be used for various industrial applications. The powerful processor provides onboard calculation capability for FFT, RMS calculation, peak finding, as well as raw signal collection with a user configurable sampling rate and data block size. The Bluetooth Low Energy module enables communication with smart devices to allow the user to send commands to the accelerometer to initiate data collection for onboard processing or transmitting back for further analysis on a phone or tablet. Without the hassle of data cables, measurements can be made more efficiently and safely.
VibeSense Tri-axial accelerometer runs on a rechargeable Li-Po battery with Qi wireless charging enabled.
Accelerometer Type: Tri-axial Measurement Range:±40g Frequency Range (±3 dB): 1 - 1000 Hz Resonant Frequency: 5500 Hz ADC: 16 bits Sampling Rate: 500 to 4000 Hz Data Block Size: 256 to 4096 samples Data Transmission Range: 98ft Operating Temperature: -4 to 140°F Dust/Water Protection: IP66 Battery: Li-Po battery w/ Qi Wireless Charging Battery Life: 80hrs Charging Time: 3 to 4hrs Accelerometer Weight: 0.16lbs / 72grams Mounting Screw:1/4-28 screw On/Off Switch: Hall Effect Contactless Magnetic Switch Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
VibraTestPro is a universal app that turns an iPhone/iPad into a vibration analyzer. It provides comprehensive vibration analysis features, such as a real-time waveform and spectrum viewer, an ISO10816 vibration meter, raw signal recording, and more.
- Universal on iPhone and iPad
- Vibration meter with ISO10816 severity indicator and customized thresholds
- Interactive real-time waveform and spectrum viewer
- Customizable graph appearance: background color, line color, line thickness, grids
- Velocity and acceleration readings (metric & imperial)
- Auto peak detection cursor, manual cursor, and top 5 peaks
- Distance cursor, harmonic cursor and sideband cursor
- Vibration raw signal (auto & manual) recording (adjustable sampling rate and length) with local saving
- Vibration signal export in CSV and WAV
- Plant-Machine-Testpoint measurement structure for easy data management
- Local data manager to access previously saved tests
- VibeSense Wireless tri-axial Vibration sensor
- Qi Wireless Charging Pad
- 1/4-28 Accelerometer Mounting Set Screw
- Magnet Key for Sensor on/off Switch
- Protective Carrying Case
- VibraTestPro App (iPhone&iPad)
- iPad with Industrial Protective Case (Optional)
- Two-Pole 85 lbs Magnetic Base (Optional)
- Adjustable Laser Tachometer Sensor (Optional)
- Laser Tachometer Extension Cable (Optional)
Laser Tachometer Holder (Optional)