VibeSense Wireless Rotor BalancerProduct ID:
Motionics VibeSense wireless balancer is a novel rotor balancing tool. It consists of VibeSense wireless accelerometer and a miniature laser tachometer sensor.
VibeSense wireless accelerometer utilizes a piezoelectric accelerometer to guarantee accurate acceleration measurement. It has a powerful onboard processor to process both accelerometer and tachometer signals, perform FFT and calculate vibration and phase readings for rotor balancing. Wireless signal transmission is achieved by Bluetooth Low Energy that allows users to directly communicate with the sensors and perform balancing work on a smartphone or tablet.
The miniature laser tachometer can be attached to the VibeSense wireless accelerometer through the connector on top for phase measurement. With the included right-angle adapter, users can easily adjust and target the laser at any spot on the testing rotor. An extension cable can also be used to extend the laser's reach.
Both single-plane and-two plane, inbound and overhung balancing are supported in our mobile app. With the animated step-by-step guide, anybody is able to accomplish rotor balancing work effortlessly. After balancing, a PDF report will be generated and saved for further assessment.
VibeSense runs on a rechargeable Li-Po battery with Qi wireless charging enabled.
Accelerometer Type: Piezoelectric Sensitivity: 100mV/g Measurement Range: ±20g Frequency Range (±3 dB): 0.32 - 10000Hz Resonant Frequency: 25000Hz ADC: 16bits Sampling Rate: 200 to 20000Hz Data Block Size: 256 to 16384 samples Data Transmission Range: 66ft Operating Temperature: -4 to 140 °F Dust/Water Protection: IP66 Battery: Li-Po battery w/ Qi Wireless Charging
Wireless sensor connection via Bluetooth Low Energy Multiple sensor connectivity Supports single plane and two plane balancing Supports inbound and overhung Step-by-step guide for balancing Polar plot for vibration and trial/correction weights Angular mass distribution calculator Weight removal calculator Permissible residual imbalance determination ISO10816 based vibration meter Vibration raw signal recording Vibration signal FFT spectrum viewer Balancing PDF report
VibraTestPro is a universal app that turns an iPhone/iPad into a vibration analyzer. It provides comprehensive vibration analysis features, such as a real-time waveform and spectrum viewer, an ISO10816 vibration meter, raw signal recording, and more.
- Universal on iPhone and iPad
- Vibration meter with ISO10816 severity indicator and customized thresholds
- Interactive real-time waveform and spectrum viewer
- Customizable graph appearance: background color, line color, line thickness, grids
- Velocity and acceleration readings (metric & imperial)
- Auto peak detection cursor, manual cursor, and top 5 peaks
- Distance cursor, harmonic cursor and sideband cursor
- Vibration raw signal (auto & manual) recording (adjustable sampling rate and length) with local saving
- Vibration signal export in CSV and WAV
- Plant-Machine-Testpoint measurement structure for easy data management
- Local data manager to access previously saved tests
- VibeSense Wireless Accelerometer
- Adjustable Laser Tachometer Sensor
- Laser Tachometer Extension Cable
Laser Tachometer Holder
- Qi Wireless Charging Pad
- 1/4-28 Accelerometer Mounting Set Screw
- Magnet Key for Sensor on/off Switch
- Protective Carrying Case
- VibeSenseRB App (iPad)
- VibraTestPro App (iPhone&iPad)
- iPad with Industrial Protective Case (Optional)
- Two Pole 85 lbs Magnetic Base (Optional)