iPad Vibration Analysis KitProduct ID:
Motionics vibration analysis kit is an iPad-based vibration analyzer. It includes a low voltage piezoelectric accelerometer for accurate vibration measurement. Accelerometer signals are continuously acquired through the 2-Channel DAQ box mounted on the back of an iPad and passed to Motionics vibration apps through an iPad lightning port.
This vibration analysis kit includes the VibraTestPro app and iVibraMeter app. VibraTestPro is the go-to app to measure vibration on iPhone and iPad. It provides comprehensive vibration analysis features such as a real-time waveform & spectrum viewer, ISO10816 vibration meter, raw signal recording and so on. The user can also use the iVibraMeter app on iPad for quick overall vibration tests of multiple common machines such as pumps, motors, spindles, etc. with rapid PDF report generation capability.
The second channel input of the DAQ box can also be connected to a digital tachometer to turn this kit into a rotor balancer for single-plane and two-plane rotor balancing.
Sensitivity: 100 mv/g Measurement Range: ±80 g Frequency Range (±3 dB): 30 – 900,000 cpm Resonance Frequency: 1860 kcpm Number of Inputs: 2 channels Sampling Rate: 44100 samples/sec Working Temperature: 0 – 50 °C Magnet Base Pull Force: 85 lbf
iVibraMeter is an iPad application that connects to the DAQ box and collects overall acceleration/velocity RMS vibration in real time. It displays the RMS value together with a severity bar based on different industry standards to show machine conditions.
- Real-Time overall RMS values
- Vibration signal spectrum/waveform
- Touch cursor on spectrum
- Vibration in velocity (ips or mm/s) or acceleration (G’s)
- ISO 10816 and customized vibration severity thresholds
- One-tap data capturing at predefined test points on common industrial machines, including: motor, fan, pump, etc
- One button calibration for accelerometer input
- Generate reports with machine information, vibration levels, severity bar, map location, pictures from library or camera, signature and notes
- PDF report email or wireless printing
- Local report manager
- Help & instructions
VibraTestPro is a universal app that turns an iPhone/iPad into a vibration analyzer. It provides comprehensive vibration analysis features, such as a real-time waveform and spectrum viewer, an ISO10816 vibration meter, raw signal recording, and more.
- Universal on iPhone and iPad
- Vibration meter with ISO10816 severity indicator and customized thresholds
- Interactive real-time waveform and spectrum viewer
- Customizable graph appearance: background color, line color, line thickness, grids
- Velocity and acceleration readings (metric & imperial)
- Auto peak detection cursor, manual cursor, and top 5 peaks
- Distance cursor, harmonic cursor and sideband cursor
- Vibration raw signal (auto & manual) recording (adjustable sampling rate and length) with local saving
- Vibration signal export in CSV and WAV
- Plant-Machine-Testpoint measurement structure for easy data management
- Local data manager to access previously saved tests
- 2-Channel DAQ box with 2-Ch simultaneous measurement x1
- Industrial single axial accelerometer with magnet base x1
10ft accelerometer cable x1 Custom iPad case for protection and to hold the DAQ box x1 Protective carrying case x1
- iVibraMeter iPad App for overall vibration and certificate tests x1
VibraTestPro iPhone/iPad App for vibration analysis x1 Several other calculator apps as vibration reference tools iPad (Optional) Laser tachometer with tripod and custom cable (Optional for rotor balancing) iRotorBalancer iPad App (Optional for rotor balancing)