Wireless Measurement Read WiMER Series 3Product ID:
WiMER3 is the new device in the WiMER product line. It is a Bluetooth transmitter with rechargeable built-in battery developed for Mitutoyo Linear Gages (The gages with 90º phase difference, differential square wave output). WiMER3, with the wireless data transmission ability via Bluetooth Low Energy like normal WiMER, helps you to get rid of expensive and bulky signal conditioners.
- 542-156, 157, 158, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176
- 542-181, 182, 204, 222, 223, 224, 230, 244, 262, 264, 270 401, 421, 612, 613
|Measurement Range||0.39 in/10 mm (depending on linear gage)|
|Resolution||0.000005 in/0.0001 mm (depending on instrument)|
|Accuracy||0.0005 in (depending on instrument)|
|Wireless Data Rate||30Hz|
|Transmission Range||20 m (indoors)/30 m (outdoors)|
|Working Temperature||0 - 50 °C|
|Dimensions||4.09 x 2.20 x 0.91 in|
|Battery Life||30 hrs|
|Charging||5 VDC USB|
Apple Watch Compatible
- Companion Apple Watch app for MultiGage Reader on iPhone
- View wireless measurement device readings on your wrist.
- Start/stop continuous data recording or capture single reading by tapping on Apple Watch
MultiGage Reader offers multiple device connectivity on Android devices. Click the app icon below to download for free on the Google Play Store or contact us for more information.
With this USB Bluetooth Dongle and our FREE software MultiGage, you can also stream readings from multiple devices wirelessly to any Windows PC running Win7 or later.
LabVIEW is also in the list of compatible platforms. We provide Dial Reading VI covering device scanning, connection and data collection, and you can build your application on top of it.
- WiMER3 Base x1
- USB Charging Cable x1
- USB Power Adapter x1
User Manual x1
- BLE Dongle* (Optional)
*Required for PC use
- Extended Warranty (Optional)