VibeSense Wireless Vibration AnalyzerProduct ID:
Share this Product
Motionics VibeSense wireless accelerometer is a wireless sensor solution for condition monitoring of rotating machinery. It packs a piezoelectric accelerometer, a powerful onboard processor and a Bluetooth Low Energy radio module.
The piezoelectric accelerometer sensor guarantees accurate acceleration measurement in various industrial applications. The powerful processor provides onboard calculation capability for FFT, RMS calculation, peak finding, as well as raw signal collection with a user configurable sampling rate and data block size. The Bluetooth Low Energy module enables communication with smart devices to allow the user to send commands to the accelerometer to initiate data collection for onboard processing or transmitting back for further analysis on a phone or tablet. Without the hassle of data cables, measurements can be made more efficiently and safely.
VibeSense runs on a rechargeable Li-Po battery with Qi wireless charging enabled.
Connecting a laser tachometer through the connector on top turns VibeSense accelerometer into a novel rotor balancing tool. With the step-by-step guide in our mobile App, anybody is able to accomplish single-plane and two-plane rotor balancing effortlessly.
Accelerometer Type: Piezoelectric Sensitivity: 100mV/g Measurement Range:±20g Frequency Range (±3 dB): 0.32 - 10000 Hz Resonant Frequency: 25000 Hz ADC: 16 bits Sampling Rate: 200 to 20000 Hz Data Block Size: 256 to 16384 samples Spectrum Range: 1 to 10000 Hz Data Transmission Range: 20m Operating Temperature: -20 - 60 °C Dust/Water Protection: IP66 Battery: Li-Po battery w/ Qi Wireless Charging
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless sensor connection
- Universal on iPhone and iPad
- Vibration meter with ISO10816 severity indicator and customized thresholds
- Interactive waveform and spectrum viewer
- Customizable graph appearance: background color, line color, line thickness, grids
- Velocity and acceleration readings (metric & imperial)
- Auto peak detection cursor, manual cursor, and top 5 peaks
- Distance cursor, harmonic cursor and sideband cursor
- Vibration raw signal recording (adjustable sampling rate and length) with local saving
- Vibration signal export in CSV and WAV
- Plant-Machine-TestPoint measurement structure for easy data management
- Local data manager to access previously saved tests
- VibeSense Wireless Accelerometer
- Qi Wireless Charging Pad
- 1/4-28 Accelerometer Mounting Set Screw
- Magnet Key for Sensor on/off Switch
- Protective Carrying Case
- VibraTestPro App (iPhone&iPad)
- iPad Mini 5 with Industrial Protective Case (Optional)
- Two Pole 85 lbs Magnetic Base (Optional)
- Adjustable Laser Tachometer Sensor (Optional)
- Laser Tachometer Extension Cable (Optional)
Laser Tachometer Holder (Optional)